Sunday, June 1, 2008

Radiohead on some Scotch Mist

On May 9, a small group of friends including myself, got to witness one of the best live performances of my life, Radiohead. Even being penned up against the furthest wall in the venue, we still had the best seats in general admission (basically because we kept people from sitting in front of us by saying "there's an ant bed there". This show marks my second attendance of one of their shows and I have to say I am more impressed by my second outing than my first. Don't get me wrong, the first show I saw in '98 was dope, but this one was straight off the D.I.C. They mosdef aren't getting my normal comment to an aging group of "Hey, I like your old shit waaaayyyyy better than your new shit".

Anywho, peep this video from the Scotch Mist session back on New Years of 2008. They run through every song on the "In Rainbows" album. Dope ish. PZ.

No comments: