Sunday, July 20, 2008

...Yes Yes Ya'll...

Photobucket
Fortunately, while it might be a slow day for hoes in chokers, it seems to be a busy day for me. I've been asking peeps if they'd seen a rip from One Day as a Lion, the new project by Rage Against the Machine frontman Zach De La Rocha, and they hadn’t, so I searched for a rip like my balls were on the line to fin this EP that comes out Tuesday, but also hit the scene a couple of days ago. I think this release really flew under the radar because no one had heard of One Day as a Lion, just kind of because of the sudden-ness of the release. The single hit radio this week, the EP comes out next week, it’s just kind of fast. I was a big fan of Rage Against the Machine, so this is something, that although I was not expecting, I’m looking forward to checking out.

One Day As A Lion is the creation of musical comrades Zack De La Rocha & Jon Theodore. This is music about space - the space between friends and collaborators where ideas form; the space in a song where the tension builds waiting for the next wave of sound; the space in the corners of the recording studio (Sinatra’s old room at Ocean Way) where the sound gathers to fade and die. One Day As A Lion worked hard to capture that space on tape, unadulterated, unmolested, from heart to hand to skins to mics to tape to speaker to ear. The result, someone said, sounds like Led Zep meets Dr. Dre.

http://rapidshare.com/files/131270868/ODAL-_EP_-2008-FNT.rar.html

No comments: