Monday, November 12, 2007

If You Cant Respect That, Then Your Whole Perspective is Wack!!!

Anyone who knows Rob Banks knows that he is a bitch of a competitor. I don't give a fhq if its a a game of Madden (oh, I will work you) or game of tag, I want to win. I'll fuck you up and get all up in your shit...spray paint your face...I believe in straight smashing stereotypes and winning by all means necessary. If you dont like to compete then that says something about you. You aren't going to be able to survive on certain levels. Its therapeutic. I say all of this cause of all the sports that I have respect for, the game of footbag has to be tied for number 1 behind baskteball back in Jordan's heyday. Kats who kick footbag get a special "BIG UP" from me simply because these kids are doing this shit simply for the love of the game. The best player in the world wins an annual contest called World Footbag Championship that pays out $1000 to 1st place and $0 to 2nd place. Now thats love... Damn right, ESPN hasn't thrown a fucked up mass marketing "X" factor on it yet either nor is there a Nike contract out there for players . Hell, I doubt its even on their radar as a sport. Just a pair of Rod Laver Addidas and a bag of pellets or dirt. Thats why I like it...Cats doing creative shit, with style and whole lotta energy in a non revenue producing, highly competitive environment. Peep the videos and tell me this aint DOPE!!!! You heard it here first....

Felix Zenger


Vasek Klouda


Ryan Mulroney


Stay Tuned...

No comments: